Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, who will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our customers, commercial and product teams. This role is pivotal in delivering consistency and simplicity in our product positioning in the market, in addition to driving success in our product launches and go-to-market.
We are a hybrid work environment with 3 days per week required in our office in San Francisco.
- Strategize: Develop a deep understanding of our customers, needs, competitors and Airwallex’s unique edge to develop our value proposition
- Product Feature Launch: Plan and drive an effective launch strategy / plan across sales, marketing, pricing and operations to bring our value proposition to life for new features and products
- Position: Define, test and refine our global product positioning, messaging and value proposition in collaboration with product, sales and marketing teams
- Build: Deliver a compelling, end-to-end customer experience across our touch points alongside sales, marketing and operations - across our website, emails, content, decks and more
- Analyze: Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights across channels, customers and product to test hypothesis and make data-backed decisions
- Influence: Work cross-functionally across our global and regional strategy, product, sales and marketing teams to drive global impact
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience with part of that in a product marketing or product strategy function at a fast growing tech company
- Strong written and spoken communication skills - you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on - You are willing to roll up sleeves and go deep into the assigned problem
- Track record of collaborating and driving impact across cross-functional teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design, marketing, product and data analytics
- Experience using analytical tools such as Excel, Looker, Google Analytics or others
- Technology, financial services and experience in a high growth environment is good to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?