Lead Solutions Architect
New South Wales, Australia
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
What You'll Do:
As a Lead Solution Engineer with Airwallex you'll collaborate closely with our Engineering, Product and Sales team. You'll work with our partners to ensure they enjoy a World Class, end to end, customer experience. Through using our cutting edge tech stack, it's critical our Solution Engineers have a robust and thorough understanding of multi system API integrations, and can help support our Engineers whilst championing the customer.
You'll partner with both customers and internal teams, deliver product demonstrations, propose appropriate solutions to meet the customer's goals, participate in user centre design, own the product and technology components of our end to end sales cycle and ensure the successful technical delivery of our products. This is a critical role in ensuring our customers see the intended benefits of the technologies we offer.
As one of the fastest growing start ups in Australian history, you'll be encouraged to offer recommendations, make contributions to our technology road map and constructively challenge how we do things. We are passionate about offering a world class service that matches how we build our technology. You will play a key role in this.
We'd Love You To Have:
- An Engineering or Technology background, at some point in your career you will have been hands on building or delivering product solutions either internally or in a consulting role
- You enjoying working with clients, understanding their needs and crafting solutions that map to customer’s business goals and initiatives
- You have strong communication skills, enabling you to discuss and deeply understand customer needs and navigate to successful solutions
- You have a Customer First mentality
When you join Airwallex, You Choose "Bigger Growth Opportunities."
In 2022 as a Global business, we achieved the following:
- Series E stage, total funding of USD $900 Million, $5.5B valuation
- Expanded into new markets
- Forged partnerships with Shopify, Hubspot, Plaid, Trip Actions/Navan, Agoda, and Qantas
- We launched our Scholarship Partnership with The University of Melbourne
- Asia FinTech Awards: Team of the Year, Fintech of the Year
- Xero Awards Australia: Financial Services App of the Year
- Top 100 Women in Fintech: #40 Lucy Liu, Co-Founder of Airwallex
- Over 37% of our Australian team were promoted last year
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 3 months each year
🦄 Accelerate your career - We've reached consistent unicorn status and our people are a huge part of this. Airwallex is the place where you can grow to your full potential, with more than a third of our Australian team promoted last year
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?