Account Executive - Israel
Sales & Business Development
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
This role offers a unique opportunity to become a member of the Airwallex founding team in Israel and the Middle East. We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to build and maintain relationships with new and existing strategic clients, owning the full sales cycle.
You will be accountable for increasing revenue, new clients acquisition and representing Airwallex in client meetings and events.
Furthermore, you are commercially-minded, analytical, and a Fintech enthusiast who is driven by forging relationships and becoming a trusted advisor to our customers, delivering thought leadership insights and solutions that help them grow powered by Airwallex products and solutions.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage the sales process from start to finish, including lead generation, prospecting, and closing deals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and operations, to ensure customer success
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients, leading complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements and multi product sales
- Provide feedback to the product team on customer needs and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently
- 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the fintech or payments industry selling technical products
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders (CXO)
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in CRM software and forecasting
- Willingness to travel as required
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?