Enterprise Account Manager - Israel
Sales & Business Development
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
This role offers a unique opportunity to become a member of the Airwallex founding team in Israel and the Middle East. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
In this role you will work with our most exciting clients through the API implementation, activation and growth phases. You will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams across the Airwallex family including sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance and strategy.
Furthermore, you are a technology-minded, analytical, and a Fintech enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins-and-outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems. This will allow you to work with customers to understand their needs and how Airwallex can further add value to their business.
- Take a consultative approach with customers to ensure solutions provided suit their unique business needs
- Build relationships with internal stakeholder to manage and optimise a complex sales cycle
- Project manage complex customer projects across a number of technical and non-technical domains
- Be proactive in identifying and solving client challenges
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Report weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently.
- At least 5 years of experience managing complex technology sales to enterprise accounts (advantageous if this is in fintech)
- Build meaningful, collaborative relationships with all people of all backgrounds that you work with, both internally and externally coupled with strong analytical and reasoning skills
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution.
- You can easily simplify complexity for others
- You should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!) adaptable and work well under pressure
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in API sales or account management for a similar organisation
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?