Solutions Engineer - Middle East
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As the solutions lead for Airwallex client interactions and a key member of the Israel and Middle-East founding team, you will work alongside our commercial teams throughout the pre-sales, solution design and implementation stages to understand our customer needs and technical constraints. Working collaboratively with both customers and internal teams you will deliver product demonstrations, propose appropriate solutions to meet the customer's goals, own the product and technology components of RFP responses and ensure the successful delivery of each project, which may involve sophisticated API integration, user experience design, and software development.
Working with our product and engineering teams you will help to refine our product roadmaps based on customer feedback and market knowledge, you will become an expert on Airwallex’s financial infrastructure platform and how it can drive the digital economy helping organisations to grow their business globally.
Who you are:
- You can think on your feet - with experience working in a customer facing or consulting roles crafting complex solutions
- You are committed – you strive to produce high quality solutions that meet customer needs
- You are team player– you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with smart and innovative people
- You are naturally curious – always trying to better understand our customer needs
- You are a passionate problem solver – you love digging deep and brainstorming with colleagues in order to come up with the best solution for a problem
Skills and experience you will bring:
- An engineering, science, technology, product or analytics background, at some point in your career you will have been hands on delivering product solutions either internally or in a consulting role
- You enjoying working with clients to understand their needs and craft solutions that map to their business goals and initiatives
- You possess a creative, problem solving mindset, are comfortable iterating with customers, partners, and the Airwallex Engineering team to develop new products and solutions
- You bias towards outcomes and customer success, with relentless focus and creativity to achieve our objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering or relevant experience.
- 4+ years experience implementing or delivering software product solutions
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?