Senior Manager, Credit Risk
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
This role will be managing the credit risk across our global product offerings including but not limited to Acquiring, Direct Debit, Lending, FX Forward etc.
- Manage our global credit risk exposure across all relevant product offerings
- Define and drive our global credit risk performance KPI and ensure KPI achievement
- Establish and continuous iteration around credit risk management (incl. vetting, investigating and monitoring) related SOPs
- Provide full transparency and visibility of global credit risk performance via structured risk dashboard and reporting
- Proactive global stakeholder management and engagement to continuously improve risk awareness
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who is not afraid of taking up challenges
- Someone who is not willing to settle with status quo and always looking for better solutions
- Someone who has strong problem solving skills
- Someone who is open minded and has strong fast learning capability
- Someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?