Account Manager, Business Accounts
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As an Account Manager at Airwallex, you will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams across Airwallex including sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance and strategy. This role will predominantly focus on upselling, cross-selling & building multi-stakeholder relationships with your portfolio of SME customers.
We are looking for a technology-minded, Fintech enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems. This will allow you to work with customers to understand their needs and how Airwallex can further add value to their business.
What you will do:
- Build deep relationships with your portfolio to best understand their needs & provide value based solutions utilising our range of products and services
- Be an advocate for Airwallex and ensure our Business Account (SME) customers are using our services to their full potential
- Achieve revenue targets by focusing on input metrics to deliver the relevant outputs
- Forecast & build out a pipeline within Salesforce to accurately track numbers for the business to understand how/when/what success you’re driving
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to share insights from customers & help build out the roadmap of products from this
What you will bring:
- You have experience – at least 3+ years of B2B experience managing and growing technology/Fintech relationships with SME accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication in both Cantonese (Chinese) & English
- You have worked previously with complex sales, feeling comfortable selling to C-level executives
- You are a relationship builder – you build meaningful, collaborative relationships with all people that you work with, both internally and externally
- You can speak to anyone – you should have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable conversing with people of all backgrounds and domains
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution. You can easily simplify complexity for others
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in API B2B sales or account management for a similar organisation
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.