Revenue Operations Manager
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is seeking an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to join our team in Australia.
- Developing and executing regional strategies, priorities and plans for revenue operations for business growth and success
- Primary responsibility within the Australian business (across SME and Enterprise) for sales targets and incentives including design, communication and operation
- Sales performance data, analytics and insights
- Territory management
- Lead routing, tiering and scoring
- Developing processes for creating, delivering and optimising data driven lead lists for our Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Implementing and driving a data driven approach to existing customer management with the aim of maximising share of wallet
- Improve sales forecasting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives that improve efficiency, productivity and revenue growth
- Build and manage a team of revenue operations professionals
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of industry experience in operations or revenue operations
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven track record of creating and improving processes
- Experience working with sales teams is a plus
- Strong systems experience, including Salesforce, SQL (BigQuery and Looker), and Excel
- Strong business acumen
- Proven strategic planning and process management skills
- Demonstrated experience in goal setting, monitoring, and driving execution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborator who is willing to work with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about revenue operations, have a strong track record of success, and are excited about joining a dynamic and fast-growing team, we would love to hear from you.
When you join Airwallex, You Choose "Bigger Growth Opportunities."
In 2022 as a Global business, we achieved the following:
- Series E stage, total funding of USD $900 Million, $5.5B valuation
- Expanded into new markets
- Forged partnerships with Shopify, Hubspot, Plaid, Trip Actions/Navan, Agoda, and Qantas
- We launched our Scholarship Partnership with The University of Melbourne
- Asia FinTech Awards: Team of the Year, Fintech of the Year
- Xero Awards Australia: Financial Services App of the Year
- Top 100 Women in Fintech: #40 Lucy Liu, Co-Founder of Airwallex
- Over 37% of our Australian team were promoted last year
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 3 months each year
🦄 Accelerate your career - We've reached consistent unicorn status and our people are a huge part of this. Airwallex is the place where you can grow to your full potential, with more than a third of our Australian team promoted last year
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Airwallex
Something looks off?