Senior Account Manager, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Senior Account Manager, Enterprise role is a key sales role at Airwallex as we continue to rapidly grow in North America. This role will work with our platform team on our most exciting clients through the API implementation, go-live and post-go-live phases. You will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams across the Airwallex family including sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance and strategy. Furthermore, you are a technology-minded, Fintech enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems. This will allow you to work with customers to understand their needs and how Airwallex can further add value to their business.
This will be a hybrid role with 3 working days each week required in our San Francisco office.
- Take a consultative approach with customers to ensure solutions provided suit their unique business needs
- Build relationships with internal stakeholder to manage and optimise customer engagement and platform usage
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Project manage complex customer projects across a number of technical and non-technical domains
- Be proactive in identifying and solving client challenges
- Serve as the customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues, while keeping the customer's needs top of mind
- Report weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customer
- Work closely with customer and technical support teams to develop best practices around client engagement
- You have experience - At least 5 years of experience managing complex technology sales to or account management of enterprise accounts (advantageous if this is in fintech)
- You are a relationship builder - you build meaningful, collaborative relationships with all people that you work with, both internally and externally
- You can speak to anyone – you should have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable conversing with people of all backgrounds and domains
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution. You can easily simplify complexity for others
- You want to build something great – you should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!), adaptable and work well under pressure.
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in API sales or account management for a similar organization
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.