Manager, Revenue Operations
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a professional with commercial sales and revenue operations experience and a hunger to grow our commercial operations in HK. Our Revenue Operations is a multi-disciplinary team focused on building a scalable and efficient revenue engine. We work across people, process, systems, data and enablement.
This role will grow the Revenue Operations structure, processes and capabilities in Hong Kong. We are looking for someone who has a passion for analyzing, building, solving problems, and being a valued business partner to our commercial leaders. This role involves collaboration with both global and regional teams to uncover commercial insights, establish commercial systems, processes and tools, as well as drive implementation.
What you will do:
- Closely collaborate with sales and marketing to analyse and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Conduct root-cause analysis to identify initiatives to improve funnel leakages and enhance key opportunity prioritisation
- Implement data-driven approaches to customer management, with the aim of maximising share of wallet
- Partner with sales team leaders to create rich sales enablement content to improve win rates and retention
- Generate competitor insights and ideate tactics to drive our competitive sales edge
- Creating, delivering and optimising data-driven lead lists for our Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Support marketing campaign implementation and optimizations
- Create dashboards and custom reports to track business, team and campaign performance
- Drive quarterly forecasting and target setting for marketing and sales teams
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience and Bachelor's degree or equivalent (candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Associate role)
- Analytical thinker – You like working with data, can create reports & processes with ease, and love to optimize
- Self-starter – You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, marketing and operations
- Strong communication skills - You are able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Business acumen – including ability to create commercial proposals
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in an international, high growth environment is preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- SQL and experience with BI tool (Tableau, Looker etc) preferred
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.