Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Software Engineering, People & HR
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Talent, you’ll be responsible for owning the Legal, Risk and Compliance recruiting function at Airwallex. Recruiting across offices in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the US, you’ll partner with hiring managers all over the globe. This is an end to end role from job intake to closing the successful candidate.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record filling junior to senior corporate positions, maintaining a high hiring bar, ideally within a rapid growth startup
- World class candidate experience
- Creative sourcing techniques
- Ability to work cross functionally and across borders
- Ability to partner with executives, adopting a data driven approach
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and hard working. You’ll possess the desire to go above and beyond and take genuine pride in your work.
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
What you will get:
- Join a fun, collaborative TA team
- Exposure within one of Asia's fastest growing fintechs
- Own the Legal, Risk and Compliance recruiting function globally
- Partner directly with the Chief Legal Officer and other hiring leaders
- Ability to experiment with different recruiting strategies, ensuring a strong candidate experience
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.