Digital Marketing Manager, US (6-month contract)
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
We’re on the look out for a Digital Marketing Manager to help accelerate pipeline growth. The role is primarily focussed on our paid marketing strategy, where you will manage a multiple 6-figure budget and scale our customer acquisition efforts through a structured approach to testing and budget optimization. This position demands digital marketing expertise combined with a desire to help achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Work with internal stakeholders and marketing agency to plan and execute cost-effective digital marketing programs across multiple channels including SEM/PPC, Paid Social, Display Advertising, and PPL to reach weekly lead targets
- Analyze paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, and provide recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, creative, targeting, and landing pages.
- Develop and execute digital campaigns that support the marketing strategy and objectives, integrating the right mix of demand generations tactics
- Work with creative, product marketing, and sales teams to create display and social ads that drive leads to your campaigns
- Build landing pages that align with campaigns and ad groups.
- Work with cross-functional and global teams to define and prioritize short and long-term activities to achieve marketing targets
- Manage and track campaign budgets across various channels
What you bring:
- Experience in B2B performance marketing / digital demand generation
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, and similar platforms
- Working knowledge of Figma or Adobe Photoshop strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with evolving business requirements while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and next steps.
- Strong Communicator: You are able to clearly communicate your approach, key findings and results
- Growth-minded: You do not settle for the status quo, instead, you value creativity and innovation when solving tangible business problems
- Self-starter: You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Analytical thinker: You like working with data, enjoy creating repeatable processes & systems and love to optimise
- Collaborative: You thrive when working with people across different functions and teams
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.