Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
IT, People & HR, People & HR
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology, you will be an integral part of Airwallex’s hypergrowth journey as you find, attract, and hire top talent across our global Product, Engineering, and Design (PED) teams.
We have one of the strongest technical teams in fintech, and an incredibly high talent bar to match it. Your strength in building and executing aggressive sourcing strategies, resilience in running some of our most difficult searches, and ability to align and influence senior executives will be essential to your success.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, supportive, high visibility team, with unlimited room for wider impact as we scale globally.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role, with proven results hiring Product Managers or Engineers
- Mix of agency and in-house experience with fast paced tech teams
- A true end to end recruiter - You’re just as comfortable running kickoffs and aligning stakeholders as you are sourcing and closing unicorns
- Strong ability to develop trusting, consultative partnerships with hiring managers
- Great at building and executing creative sourcing strategies
- Solid understanding of the global top-tech market and companies
- Drive, grit, and excitement at the challenge of running some of our toughest searches
- Data fluency - Ability to gather and use data to drive strategy and influence stakeholders
- You take genuine pride in your craft, candidate experience, and attention to detail
- Positive energy - You’re always glad to learn from failures, and can inspire those around you
What you'll get
- Join a fun, supportive, collaborative TA team
- Create the future of global finance at one of Asia’s fastest growing fintechs
- High impact role, partnering directly with our Co-founders and executives
- Strong growth potential and opportunity for wider impact as we scale globally
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.