Customer Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Expression of Interest: We welcome expressions of interest from individuals who are enthusiastic about the opportunity to join our team at Airwallex. If you have a passion for customer support, fintech, and global business operations, we encourage you to apply and share how you can contribute to our mission.
Who you are:
- You love interacting with customers and solving their problems – you must be passionate about engaging with customers directly, listening to what they want and helping them resolve their concerns
- Building great customer experiences – you’re empathetic, transparent, and always try to resolve issues as quickly as you can and in the best possible way.
- You’re a great communicator on the phone and via email – you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way.
- You’re a multi-tasker – you’re able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have a keen eye for detail.
- You’re a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems.
- You’re a problem solver – you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems.
- You have grit – you understand that patience, hard work and discipline are the key ingredients to getting to a great outcome
What you will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in frontline retail sales or customer support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Banking or payment experience preferred, though not required
- Zendesk (or similar support tools) experience preferred, though not required
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.