Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager in our Enterprise business, you will be responsible for supporting our commercial team in streamlining and optimizing processes, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to take deals live, and identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness. This role is based out of our Hong Kong office.
What you will do:
- Commercial outcomes: Collaborate with sales team to help drive revenue growth, from GTM strategy to customer go-live and retention, to support achievement of regional KPIs
- Stakeholder management: Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across Operations, Product, Legal, Risk and Compliance teams to help take enterprise deals live, including project management, issue identification and resolution
- Process improvement: Identity process gaps and take ownership to execute solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team
- Strategic projects: Drive strategic projects to support scaling the Enterprise business
- Data and tooling management: Support monthly and quarterly forecasting for the sales team. Support the implementation and management of revenue-generating technology and tools. Actively use Salesforce, Confluence and other internal tools to organize and maintain data and knowledge
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience across consulting and/or payments
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- Proven ability to build relationships, manage and influence cross-functional stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-moving environment with limited direction, balance engaging priorities, and manage several time-sensitive projects at once
- Quick learner, with willingness to roll up sleeves and ‘get things done’ in both a team player and an individual contributor context
- MBA from a top-tier university
- Experience in Financial technology, payments and/or a high-growth environment
- Background in Sales, Customer Success, or any role within the Commercial organization
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Looker, Tableau and Confluence
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.