Global Social Media Manager (Singapore)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
- Develop, drive and implement a social media strategy that supports both short and long-term objectives
- Track, analyze and reiterate strategy accordingly
- Own social KPIs and manage social platforms independently including identifying gaps and providing recommendations to meet targets
- Work in alignment with multiple stakeholders — content editors, the design team, and performance marketing to create data-driven social media plans
- Work in tandem with design team to create compelling channel-specific content that pushes boundaries
- Understand and draw insights organic and paid reporting metrics for all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Strong analytical and data-driven problem solving skills
- Compile social media reports and present performance and provide analysis and insights for future learnings
- Keep track of our competitors’ social media channels and how Airwallex stack ranks against them
- Day-to-day social media management: drafting copies, scheduling and posting on our global social media accounts
- Evaluate and shape internal processes to make them more effective and efficient
- Share best practices, news and trends with the team to hunt relevant angles for our social media channels
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience of working on social media strategy and planning
- Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related Communications field
- Background in fintech experience preferred but not mandatory
- Extensive experience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Working experience with social media management tools Hootsuite, Lately, Facebook Insights, Buffer, SimilarWeb etc
- Social media reporting experience
- Experience with social media buying (whether implementation and or planning)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A creative thinker with a strategic approach to content planning
- Creative, and solutions-driven, with the ability to be a strategic, high-level thinker but also demonstrates the ability to diagnose granular events that shape the larger picture
- Good eye for aesthetics and detail, and the ability to translate complex concepts into digestible bite sized content for our readers
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.