Senior Manager, Revenue Strategy & Operations, SME
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager in our SME business, you will be responsible for supporting our commercial team in streamlining and optimizing processes, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to take deals live, and identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness. This role is based out of our Hong Kong office.
What you will do:
- Go-to-market strategy: Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and formulate effective go-to-market strategies.
- Customer insights: Define target customer segments and develop value propositions tailored to their specific needs.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborately closely with cross-functional stakeholders across Operations, Product, Risk and Compliance teams to enable successful product launches, campaigns, and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Process improvement: Identity process gaps and take ownership to execute solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial team
- Strategic projects: Develop and drive strategic initiatives to support scaling the SME business and drive business growth
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast paced and hyper growth environment
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Able to work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Able to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
Skills and experience you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in strategy/management consulting or equivalent
- Experience working in international teams across different time zones and possess strong stakeholder management
- Commercial acumen with track record of sales, partnerships, and/or business development experience
- Start up, technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.