Account Executive - France
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex aspires to partner with the most ambitious businesses globally. The SME & Growth sales team is where this partnership begins. Your primary focus will be bringing on new SME customers and leveraging your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success. We are looking for someone who has a passion for building relationships, selling, negotiating, and a desire to revolutionize the way companies transact globally.
If you have a customer-first mentality, are solution-focused, obsessively curious about everything, and have the desire to make an impact and grow yourself, our market, and our customers, then you have found your calling!
Our UK team is growing, we are currently 80+ employees, working in a hybrid work environment with 2-3 days per week required in our London Office @ LABS House.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Owning the full sales cycle, territory management from prospecting to close
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition
- Representing Airwallex at client meetings and events (some travel required)
- Meticulous CRM usage and forecasting
What You Bring...
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Passionate about sales with the ability to develop and execute territory plans
- Strong presentation and communication skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders (CXO)
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements and multi product sales
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English (additional language nice to have)
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.