PHP Expert (Shanghai Base, Onsite)
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Working Location: Shanghai.
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond
borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructures, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers, and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a
global footprint across Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America.
In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia’s fastest
growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world
leading ng investors. Our leadership, innovation, and scale have been recognized and awarded
by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in
the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart,
driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on
the challenge of a lifetime.
1. Lead the planning, design, and implementation of the Airwallex engineering system;
2. Work with the business/product team to deeply understand the business needs, scenarios,
and subsequent development directions, complete system analysis, architecture design, and
core function development, and be able to grasp the design of complex systems to ensure
the quality of complex architecture;
3. Design and develop components based on the company's microservice framework;
4. Introduce innovative technologies and innovative solutions for the
5. Responsible for the construction and management of the technical team, and establishing good internal coding standards.
1. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks and object-oriented PHP programming
2. Undergraduate and above in key colleges, computer science, and related majors;
3. Familiar with common design patterns, with experience in the design and development of large--scale high availability systems;
4. Master various common server technologies, which can optimize service response and data onse and data query, ensure various service quality, and solve the problems of high concurrency and high availability;
6. Familiar with HTTP, TCP / IP protocol, and REST specifications;
7. Familiar with the use of Docker, K8s, and Cloud.
9. Knowledge of WordPress and WordPress payment plugin (payment plugins (WooCommerce, Magento, etc.) ) are highly valued.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.