Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex believes modern businesses need to be borderless from day one both to build the business with the best resources available and to be able to grow beyond boundaries. The company is built to provide a financial operating system and payments network for globally-native businesses without the limitations of traditional institutions.
Our mission at Airwallex is to empower modern businesses to grow beyond borders. With technology at our core, we build global financial infrastructure and applications to empower businesses to operate anywhere, anytime. We strive to To be the global economic infrastructure empowering businesses to grow beyond borders.
This is a generalist role on the Revenue Operations team where you will be working across all segments of our rapidly growing US and Americas business. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is capable of balancing multiple initiatives, thriving in uncertainty, and ruthlessly prioritizing to deliver the maximum impact.
What you will do:
- Territory Management: Work closely with sales leadership to build, maximize, and align high quality accounts for sales
- Process improvement: Identity process gaps and take ownership to execute solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial team
- Tools and Reporting: Own the existing tools, systems, reporting, and metrics that support GTM objectives and identify gaps to improve
- Problem Solving: Investigate and structure data to highlight business opportunities, monitor GTM performance, and support decision making by leadership
- Projects: Work on strategic projects in partnership with sales leadership and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritize opportunities to focus on
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast paced and hyper growth environment
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Able to work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
Skills and experience you will bring:
- 2-6 years of revenue operations experience
- Salesforce experience (Admin preferred, not required)
- Familiarity with our sales stack: Outreach, Zoominfo, etc.
- Experience using Excel and BI tools (Looker a plus)
- Nice to have: Start up, technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.