Customer Success Manager, APAC - Singapore
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Customer Success team here at Carta is a key part of the broader Corporations business unit. We manage the full lifecycle of our 38,000+ Private Markets customers, from early stage to IPO. Many of these companies drive the direction of our product and vision. This team is hyper-focused on the health and growth of these valuable customers, and is purely dedicated to their success.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- As the first hire on the APAC Customer Success team, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on our business in the region.
- Own the success and health of assigned clients by developing strategies for increasing engagement, revenue, and mitigating churn.
- Develop consultative relationships with assigned territory of customers by delivering value, sharing best practices, and acting as the voice of the customer internally.
- Drive product adoption and usage of Carta throughout the customer journey.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and identifying additional ways Carta can support them.
- Ensure all our customers feel valued by gathering insights about their adoption trends, engagement, overall health, and sentiment.
- Marshal resources internally as needed to resolve customer issues and proactively identify areas of risk and develop plans to address these needs.
- Collaborate with R&D and Customer Support teams to resolve issues and share customer feedback in an ongoing effort to improve our product.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve processes that scale.
- Leverage technology to proactively engage with customers at scale regarding Carta's values, upsell opportunities, and upcoming renewals.
- Negotiate win-win outcomes for the customer and Carta.
The Impact You’ll Have
By building relationships and proactively engaging with our customers, you will be helping to improve our overall customer retention, secure our future pipeline for new product lines, and drive change for the broader company and mission.
We’re looking for customer-centric, organized professionals, who know how to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities. Cross-departmental collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, we’re prioritizing:
- More than 3 years prior experience working in a Customer Success or Account Management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- The candidate should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a proven ability to build and manage relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact and poise under pressure, and a high tolerance for ambiguity are essential qualities for this role.
- A growth mindset, proactive approach, and action-oriented mindset are highly valued in this position.
- Experience working with any customer success platforms such as Catalyst, Gainsight, Totango, Client Success, or Churn Zero is a plus
Something looks off?