Sales Manager, APAC
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Sales Manager, APAC will join our growing team in Singapore. You will lead our regional sales efforts to maximize new customer acquisition and revenues across across diverse audiences and markets. You will be responsible for coaching a growing team of sellers to win new customers and achieve revenue growth in APAC. You will work collaboratively with marketing, delivery, partners and business operations teams to ensure a best in class experience for prospects and customers alike.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Define and deliver a territory sales plan that ensures your team of sellers are building and maintaining a qualified pipeline of high-quality opportunities. This includes a high level of outbound sales activities and pipeline development from inbound leads.
- Manage the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing opportunities across audiences and different countries to secure market leadership position.
- Lead your team in all aspects of deal orchestration - including prioritization of deals, transaction structuring and negotiation to drive pipeline velocity and forecast predictability.
- Coach and mentor a growing team of sellers, setting quota and managing pipeline velocity and forecast predictability. Actively encourage collaboration with Marketing, Partner, Delivery and Strategy & Business Operations.
- Demonstrate our solutions, answer functional and pricing questions, handle objections, and discuss how the solutions support specific industry use cases.
- Have a learning mindset; Carta sits at the intersection of software, private markets, public markets and other capital markets players - we learn new things every day.
- Ideally 5+ years of sales experience with 2+ years successfully leading sales teams.
- Strong desire to prospect for new business
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to accelerate Carta’s growth
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations, especially to executives
- Passionate about fintech trends
Something looks off?