Performance Marketing Manager
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Demand Generation Team develops and executes journeys that usher prospects and customers from awareness to purchase to advocacy, optimizing for return on investment. We are the revenue generating arm of the Marketing organization and ensure Carta is able to continue its exponential growth
The marketing organization has teammates across the country who advocate for the democratization of equity ownership and increase access to financial education. Our team members have created TV shows in Hollywood, have started high growth tech companies, have been on the floor of Congress during the financial crisis, and have led marketing for some of the biggest products at Apple.
The Problems You’ll Solve
You will support Carta’s global digital advertising strategy and execute on the team’s vision.
- Setup and activation of paid search and social channels (including but not limited to Google Search, Bing Search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Work on weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting, helping deliver valuable campaign insights and recommendations.
- Contribute to end-of-campaign reports that show the story in the data and be comfortable presenting this information internally.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ensure budget tracking and campaign spend pacing processes are adhered to and maintained to avoid over/under spend.
- Analyze Google Analytics data and work with the team to provide user behavior insights.
- Analyze active campaigns daily and provide recommendations for optimizations to be made to increase efficiency and performance.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with other teammates and key stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone highly focused, customer-centric, who knows how to work in a dynamic environment with lofty revenue targets. Cross-team collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, we’re prioritizing someone who:
- 4+ years agency or client-side marketing, including at least 3 years working within digital media, involved in paid search and social
- Experience in B2B marketing sector from previous agency or direct client experience
- Strong quantitative skills with proven ability to demonstrate data collection, analysis, interpretation and visualization.
- Familiarity around KPIs including CAC, ROI, LTV
- Takes pride in their work and views what you do as a part-owner and builder of Carta
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is:
- $110,000 - $125,000 in [SF]
- $110,000 - $125,000 in [NY]
- $100,000 - $115,000 in [Seattle]
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
Something looks off?