The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role, you will become an equity expert and use that knowledge to implement our clients onto the Carta software, setting them up for long-term success. You will directly interact with clients, managing their implementation projects from post-sale data collection to sending out securities to stakeholders. As the first service provider post-sale, you will establish strong customer relationships and inspire long-term loyalty by guiding them through the implementation process. You will also need to feel comfortable working with data, business systems, and developing training content for our customers. This role is a fit for people that are hungry to learn and who can think creatively to find software solutions to both equity and user problems. Successful Implementations Managers embrace change and constantly seek ways to better their process and their team.
Our Delivery team members have grown to become some of the strongest contributors in our company due to their thorough understanding of our software, customers, and the business value we deliver. Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for financial services, building customer relationships, project delivery, and analytical problem solving. In this role, you will:
- Support new clients and their law firms in “on-boarding” them onto Carta – i.e., implementation of client’s capitalization table and securities on Carta
- Manage complex datasets with high integrity
- Migrate Clients Data to Carta’s Onboarding Spreadsheet in Excel.
- Coordinate and manage inputs needed from both the clients and their law firms
- Maintain the quality of clients’ data throughout the on-boarding process
- Train clients on how to use Carta Software.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the on-boarding process
- Perform a Quality Control Check on the Clients Accounts.
- You will proactively manage your clients to dates, sending them live on time or early and improve your time to value month over month
- Give your clients resources to appropriate teams post Go Live.
- Work closely with product, engineering and our internal implementations leaders to improve the on-boarding experience for our customers
- You are proficient in Excel and have experience with CRMs (Preferably: Salesforce)
- You are eager to learn or have experience working with: Mixmax, Talkdesk, and Guru
- You have strong project management skills-must be able to manage multiple projects (40+) at a time, while providing timely follow up to clients
- You are familiar or will become familiar with Private Equity and Capitalization
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have great people skills and a high degree of empathy
- You have great communication skills
- You are highly organized and can manage a group of C-Suite Clients
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally with teams
- You have the ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality as required by customers
- You are ambitious, proactive, a self-starter, helpful and resourceful
- You possess a helpful and professional attitude and can exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- *Knowledge of finance and accounting is a plus
- *Experience working at a high-growth software company is a plus