Administrative Assistant, Go-to-Market
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 40,000 companies and over two billion people in nearly 160 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports nearly 7,000 funds and SPVs, and represents nearly $130B in assets under administration. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $15B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today, Carta’s platform manages nearly three trillion dollars in equity globally.
Companies and funds like Tribe and Pipe build their businesses on Carta. The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S., a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category and certified as a Great Place to Work.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Executive Assistant team and support 4-5 Vice Presidents on our Go To Market team. This person will report to an EA Manager and work closely with both our EA and GTM teams.
Carta’s EA team is small and wears many hats. We work both autonomously with leadership - calendaring, travel, expenses - and also collaborate as a team on broader projects such as events, offsites and learning. Our team sits in offices across New York, San Francisco and Seattle.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Build relationships with the VP’s you support and their internal stakeholders
- Develop a broad understanding of how Carta operates. Know who is responsible for what, which teams are in which office and who our leadership teams are
- Thoughtfully and accurately coordinate busy calendars (which includes internal and external meetings)
- Plan and execute team meetings, events and offsites; including the coordination of agendas and materials, budgets, logistics, hospitality and more
- Book travel and process expenses accurately and timely
- Approve expenses, travel and time off requests for your team’s direct reports
- Special projects as directed by the Lead EA
You are a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get in the weeds,” individual that has administrative support experience in a fast paced startup environment. You are incredibly detail oriented, thoughtful and proactive. You are professional and eager to learn.
We believe you will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Are a self starter that can operate independently
- Experience at a fast-growing company is a plus
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is: $110,000 - $130,000 in San Francisco. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors