12 Month Fixed Term |📍London | 💰 £33,000 - £45,000 + stock options + Benefits
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Hiring Coordinator to join the Engineering squad in the Hiring team at Monzo. You’ll be supporting our growth by going the extra mile so that every candidate feels valued and respected, and moving mountains in the background to make interviewing with Monzo an effortless and delightful process.
- Partnering with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to schedule interviews in volume for our engineering roles
- Managing our large pool of interviewers, including growing the pool and monitoring it's efficiency and performance
- Juggling complex diaries for our interviewers and finding ways to make scheduling easier
- Providing an amazing, memorable, stress-free experience for candidates during their interview process, including showing them round our office
- Managing candidate travel and relocation, if needed
- Doing the onboarding admin for new hires and adding them to our internal systems
- Kicking off & monitoring background checks, including some in person right to work checks from our London office
- Working with People Operations & Onboarding to make sure things are set up for new hires’ first day
- Working on projects to make all of our hiring processes run like clockwork
You should apply if:
- You’re highly organised with great attention to detail
- You have experience scheduling a high volume of interviews and supporting multiple recruiters every day
- You have experience of working on lots of different requests & tasks at the same time, and are able to prioritise the most important things
- You have experience managing a large interviewer pool
- You've worked with high growth technology companies
- You’re a great communicator, both in person and in writing
- You have experience working with lots stakeholders (internal & external), and adapting your working style to suit their needs
- You're comfortable dealing with shifting priorities and adaptable when things change
- You have experience in a highly operational or coordination role
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves 3 main stages:
- Initial call with Hiring Manager (30 mins)
- Role Specific Interview (45 mins)
- Values & Collaboration Interview (45 mins)
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions ahead of this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you:
📍This role will be based in our London office
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚Learning budget of £1,000 a year for training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.
Something looks off?