Senior Product Marketing Manager, Loyalty Programmes
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us build one of the best, most innovative banks in the world.
You’ll be embedded in one of our newest teams delivering a cashback programme, and will work on both the consumer and merchant side of the offering. You’ll partner extremely closely with our Partnerships team to support their work with aggregators as well as direct merchant sales.
You’ll act as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us meet our users needs and achieve our business objective through targeted, measurable, and exciting campaigns across a range of channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create CRM campaigns that grow activation and redemption within our cashback programme, with a strong point of view on what campaigns to prioritise first, and why.
- Work closely with our partnerships team to enable our third party aggregators and their internal sales teams, using performance of our CRM campaigns to craft sales enablement materials.
- Create a streamlined process for merchant approvals of comms (e.g. press releases, logo usage, announcement emails etc)
- Lead the development and execution of innovative go-to-market plans for new features and offerings that drive adoption in both the consumer solution
- Partner with Product & Design on product discovery work for merchant solutions.
- Produce high-quality sales enablement materials, including sales decks, battle cards, case studies, and product guides, to support the sales team in their efforts to convert leads into customers.
- Be the voice of the customer internally. Capture and translate market & customer insights into sales tools like personas, buyer journeys etc.
- Landing our messaging - building and continually evolving our product positioning, value proposition and messaging frameworks by collaborating with product managers & partnerships on message testing.
- Analyse market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback to identify opportunities and gaps in the loyalty programme market and present a clear point of view on product opportunities.
- Craft impactful marketing collateral, such as whitepapers, infographics, and web content, to engage target audiences and nurture leads captured by our partnerships team.
- Provide support, as needed, on the consumer side of cashback rewards including
- Championing our audiences, both existing and potential - owning our view of the total addressable market for your products with a deep understanding of their needs
You should apply if:
- You’re experienced in product marketing for rewards and loyalty products
- You’re comfortable with both B2C and B2B marketing (with a preference for B2C experience)
- You’ve launched new products into market
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, award-winning, quickly growing company
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration
- You’re comfortable with numbers and metrics and can make difficult decisions in complex situations with the data to back you up
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
- You’re able to quickly build trust and manage disagreement
- You’re excited by the ambition of what we’re doing at Monzo and working with our passionate audiences
- You’re a fast learner, humble and curious, and enjoy developing yourself and others
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- Take Home Task
- x2 interviews via Google Meet (x2 45-60mins)
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on email@example.com
What’s in it for you:
💰Salary is £85,000 - £100,000 ➕ stock options
📍This role will be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station in a hybrid approach of office based and home working or on a fully remote basis
⏰We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.