Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now.
Newfront is building the modern insurance experience.
We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DE&I in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most.
Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.
We offer onsite/hybrid/remote roles (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations.
This position is responsible for coordinating the internal service process for assigned commercial property and casualty clients in a new, industry-changing brokerage.
Come join Newfront’s Commercial Risk Unit! We are a smart, dynamic, and fun-loving group privileged to be working with some of the most innovative companies across the world. We provide risk management guidance to companies across multiple industries...There’s something new every day! We promote from within whenever possible and are committed to the professional development of our team members, providing time and funding for courses and seminars. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
This position is an hourly, non-exempt, and full-time position and will be reporting to the Account Coordinator Cohort Manager/Account Executive. This is a Hybrid/Remote role (within the USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Manage successful outsourcing of workflows including, but not limited to, certificates of insurance, auto identification cards, policy checking and MVRs.)
- Prepare and review client communications and deliverables.
- Manage certificate of insurance process, if necessary.
- Prepare, process and distribute endorsements and invoices.
- Monitor and resolve billing discrepancies and perform reconciliations.
- Execute consistent and accurate data and information entry and maintenance in various systems including AMS, SharePoint, etc.
- Execute consistent and accurate database and document management processes and workflows.
- Coordinate and own the renewal process workflow for successful, timely execution.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of client deliverables.
- Provide training to Account Assistants.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Solid communication skills: writing and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette for customer service environment including listening without interrupting, using a clear and audible voice and responding calmly and professionally.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of standard features Microsoft Office.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, and work to solve problems.
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently.
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to screen details and identify potential discrepancies.
- Ability to review internal/external deliverables to ensure accuracy.
- Project maintenance skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year of brokerage experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a comparable and/or relevant work environment.
- Commercial insurance experience preferred.
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- CA Department of Insurance Property and Casualty License preferred.
At Newfront, we are committed to hiring diverse talent and supporting an inclusive workplace environment. If you are excited about a role at Newfront but feel you’re missing a few of the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and tell us about yourself. You may just be the next Newfront team member that we are looking for!
Newfront is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity is in our DNA and we believe that creating an inclusive workplace elevates the value we are able to bring to our customers and employees alike. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.