Commercial Leader for Czechia and Slovakia
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
You will be a key part of our Market Operations team, helping lead Sales Strategy through a variety of channels across our CEE region. You will liaise with product teams to understand our unique offering, and lead sales teams to deliver to our customers.
On a typical day you will:
- Identify new market opportunities to expand our current portfolio;
- Translate complex data and analytical models into applicable insights;
- Define the customer segmentation and understand their customer journey;
- Mentor sales team-members to improve their skillset;
- Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis.
- 4-8 years of sales experience in an international-facing, technology, or fast-moving company;
- Experience in making analysis to identify tendencies and new opportunities to increase sales performance;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Entrepreneurial experience is strongly preferred;
- Fluency in English and Czech/Slovak;
- Fluency in other languages from the region is strongly preferred;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- 26 days of Annual leave, home office, sick days
- Universal Stock Option Plan from your first day - Company stocks for every year you have been with us.
- Benefit Plus Cafeteria on site
- Company Mobile tariff
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside
- Possibility to travel across different offices around Europe
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment
- Flexible working hours as long as it suits you and your team
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?