Senior Flutter Software Developer
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
You will work with a diverse team to help to build a new Merchant Application from scratch. It's going to be a one-stop shop for customers to perform all financial operations in one place. Some of the features would be issuing payment cards, receiving and sending bank transfers, viewing sales reports and applying for extra services. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the development of new FinTech superapp from the very beginning.
Your team will use technologies such as Flutter, Android, iOS, REST APIs to create a visually appealing app, which is critical for merchant business. It will be integrating other company APIs and value propositions in one place making it a strategic project.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and improve every day by taking ownership of their role and responsibilities. We are looking for individuals with a strategic and analytical mindset and a vision for the future. You will have an understanding of acquiring processes such as clearing/settling and how payments work in general.
Above all, we require someone who harbours the ambition to grow with the company. You will be exposed to the entirety of our business, and it is up to you to carve your path. The entrepreneurial spirit lies in the heart of our culture – we are seeking self-starters to take ownership of problems they observe and tackle them creatively.
On a regular day as a Senior Flutter Engineer, you will:
- Write clean, secure, and well-tested code to solve business problems
- Apply latest Flutter platform and libraries to build cross-platform apps
- Incorporate automation best practices to reduce the chances of repetition/waste and human error
- Build Mobile Apps to be used by hundreds of thousands merchants across EU
- Integrate various payment APIs and SDKs to move money around
- Focus on delivering modern and efficient UX to users
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within the team and across the organisation to achieve the team’s goals
- Serve as a mentor and supporter for fellow developers and team-mates
- Continuously work to improve while being empathetic and considerate with others
- 5+ years in mobile software development expertise
- Hands-on experience of iOS/Android apps development with Flutter
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- You have strong knowledge of software development life-cycle and processes
- Experience with third-party libraries, SDKs and APIs
- Experience with automated testing and building tests
- Experienced with version control tools
- Good level in English, close to fluent
- Private Health Insurance;
- Meal Allowance;
- Public Transportation Card;
- 25 days of annual leave (+ national holidays);
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside;
- Possibility to visit other company offices to meet colleagues in instances when travel is safe and appropriate;
- Competitive salary and enrolment in the Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day. The USOP gives all employees the chance to be fellow company owners;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment;
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?