Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
On a regular day as a Technical Writer in Teya you will:
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand technical documentation needs;
- You create and maintain developer-facing documentation for our API and other developer tools;
- You write, edit, and proofread documentation, including but not limited to technical specifications, API reference documentation, and developer guides;
- You will develop and maintain a documentation style guide to ensure consistency and clarity across all documentation;
- You will work with the engineering team to ensure that documentation is accurate and up to date;
- You are continuously improving our documentation processes and tools, seeking out new ways to streamline and improve the quality of our content;
- You will develop a deep understanding of our products and their technical underpinnings, and translate that knowledge into clear and compelling content that helps our users succeed.
- You have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- You are able to understand and explain complex technical concepts clearly and concisely;
- You have knowledge of software development processes, including Agile methodology, version control systems, and continuous integration;
- You are familiar with documentation tools such as Swagger, OpenAPI, Postman, and Git;
- You have experience with markup languages such as Markdown, HTML, and/or XML, and knowledge of documentation tools such as Git and GitHub;
- You have experience developing content for marketing and sales purposes, including website copy, case studies, and white papers, is a plus.
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team;
- Health Insurance;
- Meal Allowance;
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Bank holidays);
- Public Transportation Card;
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside;
- Possibility to visit other company offices to meet colleagues in instances when travel is safe and appropriate;
- Competitive salary and enrollment in the Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day. The USOP gives all employees the chance to be fellow company owners;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment;
- We want to have the best people by our side - we can sponsor work visas and relocation processes for qualified professionals.
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?