Customer Relations Agent
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
A solid and talented team which aims to make small merchants feel big by providing them with the best possible support. They assist our merchants through all communication channels to educate them about our products and resolve their requests. They always listen to the customer and suggest ways to improve as a company - from rethinking how we handle our processes to upgrading our internal systems.
You will grow with us and help us become the best Customer Relations team by 2024!
- Be the amazing support for our customers they always wished they had. Whether by phone, e-mail or chat;
- Helping our customers with setting up the Storyous system and its individual functionalities as well as our Payment terminals:
- To work with our developers in case our system is not working as it should or could work even better;
- Collect feedback from our customers and pass it on to the company;
- Get to know our systems and equipment so well and in detail that colleagues from other departments will turn to you for advice.
- You enjoy learning new things and you want to do even better what you already know!
- You like to spend time with people both in person (with us) and online (with customers).
- You enjoy helping others and making their lives easier.
- You try to find simple and effective solutions.
- Gastro/hospitality experience will make your job easier, but it is certainly not a requirement.
- You don't have to be a seasoned matador and have x years of experience in customer service. We will teach you everything you need.
- You speak and write excellent Czech/Slovak and speak fluent English
- 26 days of Annual leave, home office, sick days
- Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day - Company stocks for every year you have been with us.
- Allowance for self-development courses
- Benefit Plus Cafeteria
- Free Mobile tariff
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside
- Possibility to travel to other offices around Europe
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment
- Flexible working hours as long as it suits you and your team
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?