Inside Sales Executive
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
A strong and talented team that's passionate, energetic, competitive, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organised information from our CEO, the merchants! They are at the core of our business and our products, creating growth and improvement opportunities for the entire company!
Your mission is to onboard on our growth journey, becoming one of the faces responsible for the revolution in the payments sector!
- Being our first point of contact for various types of customers;
- Introduce our company and payments solutions to merchants on inbound or outbound calls;
- Selling our products to merchants by calling and creating a good relationship based on trust and transparency;
- Eagerness to work in a customer-facing, target-driven environment;
- Confidence, effective communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Very good attention to detail;
- Tenacity with a great desire to succeed;
- An energetic, never-say-never approach to internal and external collaboration;
- Resilience and the capacity to recover from rejection and adversity;
- Hunger to progress your career in sales;
- Fierce competitiveness and relentlessness when it comes to goals and targets;
- Eagerness to learn and improve every day: you have great energy and passion for what you do;
- Fluency in English and Croatian;
- You’ll get a competitive salary and you will join the Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day. The USOP gives all employees the chance to be actual company owners;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment;
- Frequent team events such as team buildings, off-sites, coffee breaks, birthday breakfasts;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe.
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?