Principal Product Manager
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
The Teya Gastro team is focused on building solutions for restaurants and gastronomy services to deliver a best-in-class SaaS. Our focus on a market segment gives us the opportunity to cultivate our customer empathy and deep understanding and reflect our empathy into compelling and high value product offerings. We are currently serving thousands of customers in central and eastern Europe and are growing our foot print across Europe.
On a regular day as a Principal Product Manager at SaltPay, you will:
- Create and manage product proposition and help influence the strategic direction (business and technology)
- Build effective partnership across the company with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer relations teams. Ensure alignment from product definition and all the way through product lifecycle
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that is grounded in customer understanding and customer empathy with supporting insights.
- Drive execution and deliver results through product focus, clear accountability, and consistent communication.
- Bring a culture of quality and product excellence, take ownership of their work and keep on raising the bar.
The successful candidate will be customer obsessed, detail orientated and comfortable working through ambiguity. He is a fast learner and thrives in fast- paced organisations. Able to analyse data and drive actionable conclusions that he can bring the entire team around. Experience and abilities we are specifically looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or similar /Equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to generate customer insights and develop value propositions
- Successful track record of delivering products in technology and software domains
- Effective in creating partnerships and identifying dependencies for E2E success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to influence at all levels within the organisation using clear data and documentation.
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?