Customer Relations Representative
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
You will be part of our Customer Operations Team in Hungary. A strong and talented team whose goal is to make small merchants feel big by providing them with the best possible support. They assist our merchants through all communication channels to educate them about our products and resolve their requests. They always listen to the customer and make sure that their feedback is acted upon.
Your goal is to support our merchants, the centre of everything we do. We want you to consistently exceed their expectations and make them feel cared for as they never have before. You will be assisting our merchants using various communication channels (such as phone, email, online chat). You will become the voice of our customers, and your feedback and suggestions will be key in driving developments in other teams!
You are eager to learn and grow with us, as well as contribute with your own expertise to meet our customers’ needs. You love helping others and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers. You have strong communication skills and are fluent in Hungarian and English.
- You're fixated on the customer and everything we can do to serve them;
- Confident in communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fiercely competitive and relentless when it comes to goals and targets;
- Eager to learn and improve every day: you have great energy and passion for what you do;
- Spontaneous and certain in your ability to overcome obstacles;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired, but not mandatory;
The best part about you is that you have a gift to quickly find common ground with every type of person!
- Team events & activities in and outside the office;
- AYCM Sporting Pass with access to hundreds of sport facilities across the country;
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- Competitive salary and enrolment in the Universal SaltPay Stock Option Plan (USSOP) from your first day. The USSOP gives all employees the chance to be fellow company owners;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment;
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?