Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Onboarding Manager role reports to the Area Vice President of International Onboarding and is responsible for leading all aspects of their team, working in close partnership with Restaurant Success & Sales leadership. In this role, the Onboarding Manager will run the team and the regional performance in partnership with the Field Onboarding Manager as their own business, responsible for revenue, customer satisfaction, metrics analysis, performance management, as well as P&L and margin goals. This includes leadership of the Onboarding Consultant team, and significant cross functional relationships with Customer Care, Product, Logistics, Guest, Strategic Operations, and many other teams outside of Onboarding.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Establish plans and strategies for making sure the revenue pipeline is current and reflects the proper number of projects to meet department objects; go-lives, margin targets, and customer satisfaction
- Interview, hire, develop, coach and support your implementation and onboarding teams including 1:1’s and running weekly meetings; Step in and assist your team with escalations
- Manage cross-functional relationships and customer expectations that contribute to a high level of customer service and revenue velocity
- Partner closely with the Sales Team, Restaurant Success & International Product Managers to ensure a seamless Customer Journey from pre-sale through the roll-out of Toast across multi-unit operations
- The candidate would manage a team of 6-12 team members and be responsible for customers across both Ireland and the UK.. This may include travel for conferences and in-person meetings with customers as well as moderate time spent in the field in market.
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)?
- At least 5 years Service Delivery experience in comparable industries, with 3 years in a people management position. A senior individual contributor may be considered.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels with autonomy while consistently monitoring the key metrics of the business and driving process improvements.
- Experience in restaurant and POS industry preferred with P&L and margin analysis experience.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?