Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager - Toast Tables
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Who We Are
Toast Tables is Toast’s new integrated waitlist & reservation solution - built to enhance hospitality, simplify table management, and keep guests coming back. The Toast Tables team is the most recent product to be launched via our New Ventures Program, an innovation engine focused on the creation of new capabilities and new businesses at Toast.
We are laser-focused on growing a large restaurant friendly consumer base through waitlist & reservations. We believe that creating magical dining experiences for guests can unlock tremendous value for restaurants.
Toast Tables is early in our product journey - much like a Series A startup within Toast. And, like a startup, we expect to move fast and learn along the way.
Who You Are
You are an experienced product manager with a strong bias for action, obsessed with building products people love, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You embrace the agile mindset and understand that sometimes we need to ship features quickly and clean up the code later. You care about what makes users happy and love seeing people use your product in the wild. And last, but not least, you understand that what makes a team successful is its people, and want to foster an environment where we can all perform at our best.
Are you bready* for a change?
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to lead the core capacity and table management functionality for Toast Tables. In this role, your goal will be to help restaurants efficiently deliver the best guest dine-in experience. As a member of the broader Consumer team, you will also work closely with the leads to understand what guests want, rapidly prototype solutions, and drive execution across engineering teams to launch.
About this roll* (responsibilities)
- Own the development and success of strategic new products and features for Toast Tables.
- Launch integrations between Toast Tables and other Toast products to drive maximum value of the Toast ecosystem for restaurants.
- Develop a deep understanding and strong vision for Toast Tables across a variety of surfaces.
- Bring magical user experiences to life, in partnership with UX, engineering, and Toast Tables product leadership.
- Develop strong empathy for and familiarity with the needs and challenges of restaurants and consumers.
- Drive purpose and clarity for your team, stakeholders, and leadership through strong written and verbal communication
- Set ambitious goals, and use your persistence and creativity to meet them.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Essential skills)
- Care deeply about making users happy and love seeing people use your product in the wild.
- A track record of launching and landing products as a product manager, ideally in the consumer or food tech space.
- Ability to earn the trust of your peers through strong listening, communication, and judgment.
- Team-orientation, a strong sense of ownership, and a laser-focus on producing impact above all else.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn new things and tackle a range of challenges as they arise.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships across the organization.
- You have experience in cross-team coordination and have launched collaborative features with other teams.
- Understanding of agile product methodologies and best practices.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?