CPQ Systems Architect, Salesforce Engineering
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The CPQ Systems Architect will provide expertise in process design, data architecture, and platform lifecycle/development solutions for Toast’s Business Systems teams. The role will be responsible for facilitating and executing high quality and scalable stakeholder deliverables within an Agile development environment.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Lead various aspects of Toast’s Salesforce Engineering and drive scalability, flexibility and security.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure major initiatives are built to scale and best practices are followed
- Assess current state salesforce architecture and advise on optimal path to leverage tech stack for Lead-to-Cash initiatives
- Create and maintain system documentation from an architecture and technical design perspective.
- Review designs, deployment strategies and other technical aspects of Toast’s Salesforce SCRUM teams
- Help define and document standards and processes to support and facilitate SFDC architecture for the Enterprise Applications and Technology department
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to admins and other team members
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years experience in a Salesforce Solutions Architect, Technical Lead or Lead Architect role
- 5+ years experience in Sales Cloud and GTM/G&A applications, such as CPQ, DocuSign, Conga, Marketo, LeanData, Impartner
- Experience working in an Agile Enterprise-level Salesforce environment
- Proven ability to have confident techno-functional conversations with cross functional teams across departments
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of latest tools and technologies to deliver testable, maintainable, and modern solutions
- Great team player with a can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Salesforce Certifications: CPQ, Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience integrating Salesforce with NetSuite, Magento, Avalara
- Experience with iPaaS (Workato, Jitterbit, Celigo, Boomi)
- Experience building custom Salesforce Apps
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!