Toast is driven by building the all-in-one restaurant platform that helps restaurants operate their business, increase sales, engage guests, and keep employees happy. We're looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer to join Toast's Talent Acquisition Team. This is hybrid role located in Chennai, India. The onsite expectation is two days per week.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work directly with Senior Talent Partners to ensure we build talent pipelines to fit our functional needs, our mission, and our culture.
- Build sourcing strategies, collaborate with the Senior Talent Partners on plans and pipelines with due consideration to the importance of both quality and diversity.
- Source, screen, present and help close a diverse slate of candidates for Engineering, Product Management, Design, G&A and other roles across geos.
- Collaborate with Senior Talent Partners on creating and implementing recruiting strategies that will impact the long-range growth of the company.
- Perform market research and stay informed about industry trends, competitor practices, and emerging sourcing techniques.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years of demonstrable success in sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for technical and non technical roles.
- Experience sourcing, and closing candidates in a competitive market.
- Working experience on various sourcing tools/search engines/AI tools like Naukri, LinkedIn, Instahyre, Cutshort, eightfold.ai etc, sourcing methods, including but not limited to online job boards, social media platforms, professional networking sites, Boolean searches, and database mining. Actively source passive candidates through direct outreach and engagement.
- Experience working with ATS’s - Greenhouse, Workday, Lever to name a few.
- Ability to work in a sometimes ambiguous, growing company environment.
- Strong communication skills in all directions (internally, externally, cross functionally).
- Commitment to creating and facilitating an excellent candidate experience.
- Update and maintain candidate pipeline reports, key metrics and dashboards.
Special Sauce* (Nice to Haves)
- Experience sourcing for global roles and working with global teams.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!