Senior Systems Integration Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer, Bangalore
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Business Systems Architecture and Integration, the Senior Systems Integration Engineer is a multidisciplinary role that designs, architects, develops, and maintains multi-platform integration solutions in support of Toast’s Business Systems and Enterprise strategic initiatives. The Senior Systems Integration Engineer is an adept and creative technologist and solutions provider that will act as a subject matter expert for the numerous application frameworks within the Toast ecosystem and their use in the rapid and effective deployment of integrations for its growing portfolio of products.
As a Systems Integration Engineer you will:
- Implement and maintain new and legacy integrations across numerous platforms.
- Work as an individual contributor on multiple Agile SCRUM teams within Toast to provide integration and development services for strategic initiatives.
- Plan and execute the integration of new applications with existing systems and software.
- Plan and execute the integration of new application integration technology.
- Collaborate on standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Gather and analyze requirements from business teams and stakeholders to determine integration needs and assess dependencies and risk.
- Draft technical designs, engineering plans, testing plans, sequence diagrams and other systems integration related documents.
- Develop and automate application end-to-end or unit testing to ensure stability during continuous integration.
- Collaborate on the development and maintenance of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline for Salesforce.com.
- Identify platform issues and craft technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- 3+ years working with REST, XML and JSON
- 3+ years working with an object oriented programming language and enterprise application architectures
- 3+ year or ETL experience
- Strong understanding of data manipulation and distribution
- Test Driven Development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with Workato or similar iPaaS
- Experience with any of the following Enterprise Applications (Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow)
- Familiar working in a test driven development environment
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!