Senior Product Manager, Internal Business Revenue Systems
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our company’s top strategic and operational objectives to life in the Revenue space. You will transform and align business processes using technology and systems, acting as the interface between our various functional teams and our business systems team. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their challenges, help identify potential solutions, and translate business requirements into functional requirements leveraging, and work with the technical team to deliver the solutions. The Sr. Product Manager for Revenue will drive the optimization of processes and solutions in the RevPro platform, while working to support future revenue streams in an automated fashion. You will be an expert on how data flows in our system from multiple sources, and be able to articulate solutions that are simple and accurate. Your role will play a critical role in helping build scalable processes that can power and support our exponential growth as the leading player in restaurant technology.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support the design and implementation of business processes improvements across revenue systems, while working with cross functional teams in front office (Salesforce), back office (financial systems) and data (Snowflake)
- Drive future state product recommendations through current state use cases and process flows that clearly articulate requirements
- Work closely with the teams supporting our Revenue platform (Zuora RevPro) to understand future capabilities, areas for improvement, and ownership of the product from a functional point of view
- Work with and support the Revenue team for on time and successful releases
- Capture metrics to inform our KPI’s and validation for post live ROI analysis and gains
- Have a strategic mind for the areas of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising
- Understand various options to solving problems and strategize appropriately to prioritize based on complexity and business benefit
- Provide point of view feedback on prioritization and criticality based on functional interviews and deep business understanding
- Partner with the business to drive monthly product and program update, as well as quarterly business reviews
- Drive system and process changes across multiple platforms, that will result in process improvements for Revenue systems
- Work with other operational teams to understand and plan for dependencies and overlaps with planned work and identify areas for optimization
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 7+ years of Product management experience, focusing on revenue platforms
- Clear understanding of revenue recognition policies and procedures, and how those are utilized for the financial close
- 3+ years of experience with revenue system technologies, Zuora RevPro preferred
- 4+ years of experience working products that have cross platform requirements, including Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Experience in managing projects from conception to delivery
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate business and technical languages
- Architecture mindset with desire to understand how things are connected
- Critical thinking capabilities to see beyond the initial problem presented
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!