Senior Manager, Investor Relations
Toast is driven by building the all-in-one restaurant platform that helps restaurants operate their business, increase sales, engage guests, and keep employees happy. Toast is looking for a Senior Manager of Investor Relations to join the team and contribute to the development of our investor relations strategy. In this role, the person will report to the Senior Director of Investor Relations and will work closely with various teams across the organization including our Executive, Finance, Business Intelligence, Legal, and Marketing teams, to craft an effective two-way communication program between the company and investors.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Contribute to the development of strategies to communicate Toast's story to the investment community
- Partner with finance and accounting to perform analysis on business results and trends
- Assist in the management of quarterly earnings release process, including supporting the preparation of executive management scripts, presentation slides, and Q&A documents
- Manage competitor and peer analysis and benchmarking, including earnings reviews
- Over time, act as a spokesperson for Toast, communicating the company’s business model and strategy clearly and accurately
- Build relationships with equity analysts and investors to bring more awareness of Toast’s mission and strategy
- Provide senior management with feedback and updates regarding events within the market and industry, and related to discussions with the investment community
- Support all aspects of investor marketing including non-deal roadshows and conferences
- Manage day-to-day tasks including logging interactions with the investment community, managing the Investor Relations calendar and website, and coordinating with IR vendors
- Some travel required
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Communications
- 8+ years of relevant experience in technology-oriented investor relations role, sell side research role, or investment banking, ideally with Software or Payments experience
- Strong foundation in capital markets/finance/accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to initiate, build and maintain investor relationships and marketing infrastructure to support future investor growth
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the highest standards for accuracy and precision
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!