Product Analyst, Supplier & Accounting
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF line of business is centered around the restaurant Back Office through products like the AP Automation, Inventory, Procurement, and Bill Payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food costs and improve productivity.
As a Product Analyst for Bill Pay, you will collaborate cross-functionally with product design, engineering, product marketing, sales, and customer service to play a pivotal role in evolving the Bill Pay experience of the highly strategic Toast offering. Working closely with product leadership and other key stakeholders, you will craft a roadmap based on market fit that drives customer acquisition and ensures a delightful user experience and be responsible for instrumenting effective impact analyses to measure the success of your work.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Gather feature requirements that connect to your roadmap and define core business & user experience problems to be solved, always setting goals in a clear, actionable format that supports the Toast voice and brand
- Obsess yourself with finding ways to leverage data to achieve your defined goals and communicate ROI by understanding your customer and aligning your goals to meaningful outcomes for the customer & measurable impact to the business
- Communicates clearly, knowledgeably and transparently with cross functional stakeholders (including but not limited to Engineering, Design, Go To Market, and Support) to build trusted relationships and rationalize, hone, evaluate and effectively influence product investments
- Operate as a leader of your team's work and invest in becoming a subject matter expert of your domain to deliver business impact via product innovation
- Work with the leadership team and define both the short and long term roadmap of your domain; ensuring that the impact aligns to the team and company strategy, and prioritizes the most impactful investments
- Maintain a flexible, curious and collaborative mindset navigating change, uncertainty and challenging situations
- Demonstrate continuous critical thinking and sound decision making, by leaning on data to make evidence-based decisions and considering alternative approaches to mitigate risk
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Hands-on product experience delivering great products from inception through delivery to customers in a fast-paced Agile software environment.
- You are effective at sequencing the implementation of your current feature and you know which trade-offs to make in order to adhere to a high quality launch.
- Exceptional time management, organization and communication skills.
- Fluency in analytics and data measurement; comfort working with ambiguous datasets
- Proven track record of success taking a structured, data-backed approach to prioritizing, investigating, and solving problems.
- An understanding of the payments and ACH regulations and the evolving supplier and marketplace dynamics is a plus, but not required
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!