Director of Sales, MM/ENT Fragmented Brands
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Director of Sales, you will be building and leading a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be responsible for leading a team of Account Executives across the U.S. market to meet and exceed unit, revenue, employee NPS and customer NPS objectives.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Hire, retain, and motivate high performing sales teams and sales leaders to drive results
- Lead the development, alignment and implementation of go-to-market strategic planning sessions and territory assignments
- Ongoing coaching to ensure Account Executives are able to meet and exceed their individual and team sales objectives
- Possess strong leadership skills with the ability to act decisively, develop systems to measure progress, monitor risks, and identify changes needed.
- Promotes trust and encourages collaboration to effectively resolve conflict and navigate change management.
- Ensure employee satisfaction through consistent communication, feedback, and career development with a sense of purpose and community
- Partner with marketing to develop strategies & content that will impact the franchise owner market.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with the MEDDPICC methodology, sales funnel management and data driven operational excellence
- Cares deeply about culture and values and can be a steward for transparency, collaboration, diversity and inclusivity, impact and innovation
- Passionate about leading people, including the ability to work with diverse skill sets; and proven success building, coaching, and developing high performing teams
- Quick learner who is naturally curious and thrives in the face of the unexpected, ambiguity, and change
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in Restaurant and POS industry preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!