Director, International Field Services & Partner Management
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We are looking for a Director, Logistics & Partner Management to join our growing International Toast team, reporting to the AVP of Onboarding Operations. In these early stages of our International growth, this role is multifaceted and multi-layered. You’ll establish our international vendor service delivery operations from the ground up, ensuring we implement and innovate programs tailored for each market. This role demands creating sustainable partnerships with vendors globally, managing costs effectively, and consistently delivering top-tier customer experiences. You’ll be driving scalable growth, creating strong partnerships with vendors performing implementation services, managing category costs, and delivering world class customer experience.
The position will have overall accountability for managing and optimizing all field resources, ensuring resource optimization and utilization, cost containment and efficiency across all field services provided by Toast. You will be part of a rockstar team executing a high volume of work orders, and an engaged partner ecosystem performing Toast implementations across our international markets. Collaboration is huge! You must be able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships, with strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
The Director is an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Toast’s most important service partners. You have the ability to establish and manage relationships, shape strategy, negotiate, and execute effectively on a global scale.
- Responsible for full-cycle vendor management of contingent technician workforce delivering quality onsite POS installation services, while being mindful of and experienced in local regulations and standards.
- Create field operations roadmap in partnership with key cross functional leaders to ensure our infrastructure, tools, processes evolve to deliver a positive customer experience
- Drive for operational excellence, enhancing the practices of execution management, partner governance and strategic operational change for our partner services programs.
- Key leader in the development, effective management, and operational optimization of our resource management team, tools and process.
- Leads resource management strategy to ensure we operate effectively in support of our performance targets and LRP.
- Crafting a field operations strategy with key cross-functional leaders to guarantee our tools, infrastructure, and processes evolve, meeting the unique needs of each market.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships, influence strategy and execute, negotiate business terms, drive results, and demonstrate competency with business and financial analytics.
- Strong understanding of contract management principles, procurement processes, and vendor relationship management. Demonstrated experience in understanding and navigating international labor laws and service delivery codes.
- Experience with full-cycle vendor selection, general management and governance.
- Bias for action; performance-driven with the confidence to operate independently
- Experience working with distributed global teams across different markets, cultures, and languages
- Demonstrated experience developing and providing sound, data-driven guidance and decisions to senior business leadership on operational strategies and performance
- Proven ability to build a strong team of direct reports and to actively develop the team’s potential through coaching and effective performance management.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!