Associate Customer Care Advisor
Toast is driven by building a restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Customer Care Advisors (CCAs) are pivotal stakeholders in responding to and resolving escalated account issues, such as credits and billing inquiries, to meet customer needs. As a CCA I, you will be a part of the Toast Account Operations (TAcO) campaign, and assist customers with Toast contracts and billing-related inquiries, offering support for modifications, credits, and account adjustments.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Overseeing customer inquiries related to subscriptions, service agreements, and accounts via email and Salesforce tickets
- Carefully investigating inquiries concerning contracts, billing charges, or fees
- Providing clear and courteous information with a helpful and understanding approach to customer requests
- Proactively addressing customer credit requests and making necessary account revisions to enhance satisfaction with Toast POS
- Collaborating closely with various teams and departments to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Dedicated to ongoing improvement through active involvement in initiatives to enhance customer programs and experiences
Do you have the right ingredients?* (Requirements)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, working with customer billing inquiries and account management
- SaaS background preferred
- Experience in using Salesforce
- Strong abilities in teamwork, communication, and collaboration for effective interaction with colleagues and customers
- Easily adapting to a dynamic, fast-paced setting
- Detail obsessed and a willingness to handle various tasks while ensuring efficiency.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!