Executive Assistant II
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
About this roll*:
Toast is looking for an Executive Assistant ll who will work directly with our Executive Team members and work cross functionally across the business to provide support for VP level Executives by supporting heavy calendar management, and logistic coordination.
- Heavy, proactive calendar management
- Coordinate and prioritize meetings for our leadership team
- Assist in coordinating logistics or internal and external events (incl. managing travel arrangements)
- Identify & make recommendations for process improvements related to scheduling, calendar management
- Work seamlessly as a team of EAs
- Pivot to accommodate shifting priorities (and knowing what is most important vs. not)
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness. Identifies patterns and trends in situations, tasks asked to be completed and information being received by executive and proactively proposes solutions to problems.
- Clarifies roles, responsibilities and tools needed. Develops skills and capabilities to accomplish goals. May attend executive staff meetings in order to capture action items & follow up on behalf of the executive.
- Listens and clearly communicates verbally and in writing. Shares appropriate messages with confidence. Anticipates, minimizes and diffuses obstacles. Builds collaborative partnerships across teams. Provides relevant context to gain alignment and support ideas. Initiates collaboration with and insights from others. Knows who to go to to get things done.
- Knows how to get things done. Understands expectations and expected outcomes for the work. Challenges status quo and barriers. Builds on others' ideas, approaches and new solutions. Champions ideas or changes and articulates the value.
- Handles change in a calm, curious, constructive manner. Investigates underlying issues, inputs and causes when solving challenges. Bounces back and redirects energy into productive projects. Appropriately escalates challenges.
Do you have the right ingredients*:
- This person should be flexible, highly organized, go getter, with a high sense of urgency, sense of humor, and problem solving skills.
- At least 2+ years of relevant admin experience
Key technical competencies:
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented and bring problem-solving abilities to the role
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Attention to detail and strong planning and forward-thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and plan ahead
Location- EST hours; Hybrid - Boston, MA preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!